SEO is in high demand these days. Any business owner with a web presence is knowledgeable enough to know they need to be paying attention to SEO. But they’re not quite sure what it means or how to manage it.
Well, that’s where we come in! Basically, SEO (or search engine optimization) means setting up and managing your website so that it performs well with organic searches. But many companies are in desperate need of SEO help. We now offer three new packages designed to help you rock your SEO!
Plan A: Simple, off-site SEO
- No on-site work so company maintains full control over the content.
- Broadcast company information to 71+ directory listing sites including Yelp, Yahoo!, Yellow
- Pages, Apple, Bing, Citysearch, Foursquare, Mapquest, Super Pages, and many more Perfect for company with incorrect info out there due to past moves, phone number changes, changes of ownership, etc. (“customer said my hours are wrong online!”)
- Perfect for a company that wants complete control over how their info is displayed online. Includes Google My Business setup and management if it hasn’t already been set up.
Plan B: On and Off Site SEO
- Includes Directory Management and GMB Management outlined in Plan A
- Full assessment and reconfiguring of meta tags for all pages every 3 months
- Content creation: 1-4 pages per month depending on keyword goals
- Includes monthly keyword reporting, up to 20 keywords (keyword is phrase plus location)
Plan C: On and Off Site SEO + Reputation Monitoring
- On and Off Site SEO outlined in Plan B
- Includes Reputation Monitoring, which means when the company receives a review on any of the directory sites mentioned in Plan A, the client will be notified.
- Review Requests which allows business owners to email or text clients immediately after a job is done to request a review in an easy and painless way.
- Facebook page SEO assessment and recalibration once every 3 months.