At this point, you probably already know that you can use Instagram for e-Commerce marketing. But did you know that it’s actually an incredibly powerful tool? Many e-commerce businesses are relying more on Instagram for their marketing purposes now than ever before. So, what are some of the best practices for marketing on Instagram for e-Commerce? Let’s break it down!
Marketing on Instagram for e-Commerce
So, you might be wondering why you should consider marketing on Instagram for e-commerce. Well, it has a large, diverse audience that is happy to engage with brands. This means you’ll see some pretty impressive engagement rates, and who doesn’t want that?
Research has shown that these engagement rates can directly translate to sales and leads. Which, if we’re being honest, is what we hope for when it comes to marketing, right?
Here are some fun stats in case you’re still skeptical:
- 80% of Instagram users follow at least one brand. 60% of these users say that they’ve discovered a product or service through the platform.
- At least 30% of Instagram users have purchased products they’ve discovered on Instagram.
- 65% of the top-performing Instagram posts feature products clearly.
- Optimize your profile with clickable hashtags, clickable links, and story highlights.
- Determine what images and videos work best for your audience. Most users are pretty open to what they want to see on Instagram, but with a little research, you can narrow in on the type of posts your ideal audience engages with the most.
- Use strategic hashtags to increase discoverability and engagement. There are different types of hashtags that you’ll want to use like branded hashtags, contest hashtags, general appeal hashtags, niche-specific hashtags, timely hashtags, and entertaining hashtags.
Want to take your e-commerce experience to the next level? We’re Arya Creative, and we are e-commerce creators who happen to be Shopify Experts. Get in touch to rock your e-commerce business.